Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daily Blog #3

This might be the weekend that I finally get the long awaited Master Grade Infinite Justice Model Kit from my local hobby store. I'm short about 13$ USD, but that's easy to get. I've also been watching this anime called "Air Gears." At first glance, two wheeled roller blades, pssh not for me, but then after watching the first five episodes, its getting pretty interesting lol

Photobucket

But there's a part of me, saying don't purchase any more kits and save the money for something important, My conscious is trying to convince me not to purchase it but my urge to buy it is far greater. Mabey after this MG Infinite Justice, i'll stop buying gundam kits for a month or so, and work slowly on the ones that I do have. Next week is going to be hell, I got my new classes for the summer, and I have to purchase new college text books which is going to drain my wallet of around 400 bucks.

0 comments: