Friday, May 1, 2009

Daily Blog #4

Well, its come down to either Saturday or Sunday that I will go and purchase the MG Infinite Justice Model kit. Today, I just received great news about two of my classes. I got an A in History and a B in my Math class. I hope my English and Humanities classes have good grades as well. Tonight i feel kinda depressed for some reason. When I'm depressed i draw, sometimes i draw anime or i draw something completely random. Here are two anime eyes:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm still new to drawing, but when i'm in this mood, drawing feels much more natural to me for some weird reason. I might learn how to draw anime hair later on, but who knows heh. Also, i'm almost finished watching Air Gear, its going great so far except for those Yaoi parts*Shivers*

0 comments: